Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 870 express now for 7-8 years with no issues. I went shooting the other day and I was having issues left and right now originally I thought I was having extraction issues as the round were getting stuck (kent upland fasteel and Remington gun club rounds I've never had issues with before) so I polished the chamber and I ordered a non mim extractor (which should be here later this week) however in polishing the chamber I have noticed a feeding issue. When a round is fed from the magazine the round get stuck before it enters the chamber (it was doing it when I was shooting but I thought it was releated to the extraction issue) this was done with pumping the gun hard and fast like it should be done.

Here is two pictures to show what is happening any ideas? Odd that it just randomly popped up. Dove season starts September 1st here and I'm at a loss

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Replaced the extractor with a non mim one and it seemed to fix it however it's now doing it intermently. With no known cause I'm at a total loss it's a feeding issue it's not an extraction issue. This gun has worked perfectly for the past 8 years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.