Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a new 870 12ga wingmaster a few months ago..having problems with shells ejecting...tried diff ammo, has helped, but not completely cured...I know sometimes I have short shucked it but not everytime this has happened...would it helped to polish the chamber or send the gun back to Remington? :shock:

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Only a few months old? Send it back! You should never have a problem of any kind with a Wingmaster. You paid for a top quality pump, nearly $600.00 where I live. There is no excuse for any malfunction for a very long time. I shot one for 35 years with perfect performance.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
"having problems with shells ejecting"
Would you be so kind as to explain this in more detail?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Neanderthal said:
Only a few months old? Send it back! You should never have a problem of any kind with a Wingmaster. You paid for a top quality pump, nearly $600.00 where I live. There is no excuse for any malfunction for a very long time. I shot one for 35 years with perfect performance.
Ditto! But before I did I would try operating the action with a little more authority a few times first. When they are new some times they like it a little ruff till they get broke in. Also if you are using the cheap shells and they don't come out after they are fired but fly right out unfired! :( :( :( Welcome to the club. I have a few here that just won't cycle the 100 round box stuff from Wal-Mart. Some are very experienced guns but don't like the steel base shells. :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts