Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Belgim made Browning made in 1961. Serial #1M-55316.I bought the gun, reblued it,refinished the stock and all,the damn thing don't shoot.Take the safty off,pull the trigger,nothing. No click,no nothing.Think it might be the pin or maybe A spring.Any info would be greatly appreciated.A good manual would be nice? Thank You
Luke

·
Premium Member
19,741 Posts
Go to the Browning web site and download the manual. My guess is that you reassembled the gun incorrectly. When you remove the trigger assembly, check to see if the safety and hammer work properly with the unit out of the gun. If it does, then it should work correctly IN the gun.... assuming you assembled it correctly. BTW, don't let the hammer fly forward unrestrained when you have the trigger assembly out of the gun. It might break something in the trigger unit.

G

·
You might want to pick up a copy of GUNSMITHING: SHOTGUNS by Patrick Sweeney. It's got a chapter on the A5/Rem11, as well as whole slew of other popular models. It's chock full of good info, and at the very least is interesting reading. $17.47 from Amazon.com .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts