Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old golf cart died of advanced old age.

I got a new one from a place where they had no accessories.

So--where can I order/find scabbards, baskets, etc. :?:

The ones I see every weekend --on the course --are hiding from me on the Net. What do I need to "search " for :?:

Thx

·
Registered
14,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you kindly , gents.

·
Registered
14,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The groupies now insist on riding inside the cart.

Da noive.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Friends of mine have a diamond plate tool box mounted on the front of their cart that holds all their boxes of shells. It's pretty nice and it locks so you can load it up and not have to fuss with getting them out of a bag. Plus it stays dry in the rain. It did require a custom made bracket to mount it. I like it better than a basket.

·
Registered
27,021 Posts

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
Don't know if this was bought from a company or they had it made but with the weather in our part of the world it makes pretty good sense.
I saw it in a cart that was for sale,they had a couple of (I guess) 12" fans mounted in a bracket attached to the roof and pointed down at the occupants and a spare battery that was used just for the fans.

·
Registered
I lost them all in a boating accident.
18,042 Posts
NTxAg said:
Don't forget to add a stripper pole and sound system on the back for all the groupies following around you master class guys.
Now we're talkin!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.