Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The official start time for Sub-gauge and Super Sporting is 9:00AM on all four days.

VA State Shoot
September 8th-11th, 2016

Brushy Mountain Club
2000 Izaak Walton Rd.
Hurt, VA 24563

·
Registered
189 Posts
I thought there was no sub gauge on Saturday and Sunday, shoot info on Scoring Pro shows,

Sub-Gauge (12, 20, 28, 410, SxS, and Pump)

100 targets.

European Rotation.

Thursday, September 8th through Friday, September 9th.

Must be on course by 3:00PM.

Entry Fee: $110 ($25 paid back-to-class, M-E and Hunter)

Lewis Class, HOA, and Class options available.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
When he said "The official start time for Sub-gauge and Super Sporting is 9:00AM on all four days", I think what he meant was 9:00AM for sub-gauge on Thur and Fri, and 9:00AM for SS Sat and Sun.

I'll be there late Wed, ready to shoot at 9:00 on Thur. Looking forward to it. This is shaping up to be the biggest state shoot ever in VA. It is incredible how many events are available, and all 100-target events! There is no way a tired old man like me can shoot them all, but I will do as much as I can!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I don't want to hear "Tired Old Man" from you O'Caiside. Shot 20 & 28 with you and I couldn't hit my Heinie with either hand. Ditto with the prelim and 5 Stand. Did better in the 1st part main today and my goal is to shoot my age tomorrow. Remember James age is just a number.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I am currently a C-class shooter. I was planning to attend to shoot the 20 and 28 gauge events but circumstances beyond my control changed my plans. Is it normal to have so few sub-gauge shooters in C, D and E classes in the VA State shoot?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.