Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! And thanks in advance. This is my first post, but I have been reading this forum for a while.

Anybody know where I can buy the adjustable comb hardware for the Citori 725?
I have a 725 sporting w/adj comb and I fabricated a parallel comb for it, will try it for skeet shooting. I am looking for the part that's attached to the comb, so I don't need to transfer it whenever I am swapping comb.
Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Thanks again

·
Registered
892 Posts
You could call browning and ask them. You might have to buy the entire assembly.
If not you could remove the hardware from the existing comb and install it on the new one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much, I will check them out.

Yes, I am swapping the hardware between the two combs for now.

I appreciate your help guys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tip, I did find a replacement hardware from SPS.

their hardware requires replacing both the top and bottom pieces but they are kind enough to give me another top piece free.

One other thing, it requires drilling 2 small holes on the right side of the stock to access the locking screws. Other than this everything is drop in.

Will this modification affect the value of the gun?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I do believe it affects things in a negative way. The Browning system has the adjustment hole in the buttplate where it is not seen. In the end, you are trying to make the gun work for you, not for it's resale value.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ezz555 said:
Can you buy the Browning one so you don't need to make modifications?
That was my original plan but I can't find the part anywhere. So I bought the SPS part, which needs a couple of 3/32 inch hole on the side of the stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts