Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If money were no object, what would be the one shotgun you would purchase?

Mine would be a Holland and Holland round body 16ga. sidelock straight grip, with Italy-engraved lions and tigers and a saucy nymph to spice it up a bit. It would be too pretty to shoot, but just try me. Why not, it's fun to dream isn't it? :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
A Ljutic Space gun, or a Seitz Combo (they don't make em yet but they will)

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
A Churchill SxS in 16 gauge
A Purdy SxS in 28 gauge

·
Registered
98 Posts
Don't know if they have it but I would like a 28 gauge framed O/U that will accept 20 gauge barrels. Comes with three barrel sets.
.410 bore in 26" length with skeet 1 and 2 fixed chokes. 28 gauge in 28" length with improved cylinder and modified fixed chokes. 20 gauge in 30" length with choke tubes.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
For sxs a pair of T.R. Whites in 12 bore choked mod and full with engravings of my Germand Shepherd afield.In the o/u category a perazzi four gauge game set and on the 20 of the set I'd have Redtail hawk with a pigeon in its talons on the 12 once again my shepherd afield and on the 16 my dearly departed lucky black cat Salem.For a competion gun a perazzi mx 2000-2 pigeon/electrocible model.
there are many more but those are my fav

·
Registered
541 Posts
That's easy a Perazzi American Trap Combo Set/ Mx10 with Adjustable Ribs w/ custom engraving pattern Details Extra Super competition (i.e. naked chick) :lol:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Jay,

Rick said you barely hit the ground with it. :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.