Shotgun Forum banner
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Bill, head down to Dixie and see Bill, it's just south of Montgomery. He's a hoot and one hell of a trap shooter, just don't get the lap dance.... :oops:

http://www.dixietrap.com/

·
Registered
218 Posts
First post here, just above Florence right at the Tenn Line. Went to Cedar Hill trap range last night for the first time, had a great time there. Very laid back and got some nice free coaching. Usually jus shoot here at the house.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Helena in Shelby County here.........
Just 10 minutes from the Cahaba River Wildlife Management Area.....

That's where I've been shooting doves the past few years.
This year has been better than the past 2 years. Maybe all the rain had something to do with that. I think doing some serious scouting also helped. I heard from others that talking to you local management area biologist helps a lot too. You can't beat the 10 dollar wildlife heritage license and not paying land owners 50 - 100 dollars to hunt on their land. Also, your not hunting over fields that feed people and their children. Now if shotgun shells could go back down to $2.99 a box, we would really have an inexpensive sport.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mobile, used to shoot skeet/clays every week until Mobile Shooting Center's range closed, now I make it over to Styx River once a month or so... nowhere else to shoot that I'm aware of....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in Anniston, and would love to find some bird hunting opportunities nearby! I grew up hunting in NW Oklahoma and really miss the wingshooting opportunities there! Own a couple shotguns, a pump and a single though the pump has been re-purposed to HD use.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.