Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
American Arms imported the Fausti Steffano line that Traditions is currently importing. If you like the Traditions line, I dont see why not! The chokes would be interchangeable.

Bob

·
Registered
243 Posts
Kickin,
Get a Yildiz instead for $386 new at Academy. Much better gun. I have owned an AA Waterfowl Special and had nothing but problems with it. I got tired of sending it back for repairs and sold it. My brother in law bought a AA Silver too. He had the same problems. Mainly we had problems with the hammers wearing down. The gun would shoot for a while then quit. Poor quality metal in the AAs. I couldn't be happier with my Yildiz after putting over 2000 rounds through it. If you are interrested, check out the "I Love My Yildiz" section on this website.
Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got the gun.

Today I setup the network at their pawnshop with a wireless firewalled router and four computers, hooked up their laser printer to the network, that sort of stuff. It's not really my line of work but I just wanted to help those guys out since it's Saturday and I didn't had any plans for today.
So I had fun for a few hours there and I managed to bail them out of the trouble (before I showed up there they couldn't print, send faxes or copy anything).

Before I left they paid what I invoiced them and on top of that offered me the gun for free as a "thank you". Nice people.

Anyway, it is a Silver I, not a Silver II.
But it's free and I guess you can't beat that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.