Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,446 Posts
Great first post. Vague and nonsensical. I'd rate it an 8.
As a reply to a new members first post I rate this as RUDE.
The next time you fire up the keyboard, before replying, review these.
2. There is never a GOOD reason to insult someone.
3. Do you treat people like this in face-to-face social events?
10. Respond with courtesy and respect. Picture yourself talking to the other person face-to-face if you have to.
11. "Friendliest gun forum on the net" is something we make every effort to protect.
Steve

· Registered
1,562 Posts
Joined on the 11th and makes one post on the 12th. No action since then and has a questionable link in his signature. If I were a moderator, I would suspect spam.

· Registered
308 Posts
As a reply to a new members first post I rate this as RUDE.
The next time you fire up the keyboard, before replying, review these.
2. There is never a GOOD reason to insult someone.
3. Do you treat people like this in face-to-face social events?
10. Respond with courtesy and respect. Picture yourself talking to the other person face-to-face if you have to.
11. "Friendliest gun forum on the net" is something we make every effort to protect.
Steve
You guys a doing a good job of this. I was off the site for several years and noticed a change this go around. The toxic members posts have severely declined. I remember a time when half the responses I got were insults. I’m glad to see the difference.

· Registered
1 Posts
That's sad news. I like hunting, and I hope this shortage won't stop me when even my wife can't! Moreover, there's a place I can still get ammo with no limit https://midcitygunshop.com/product/32-20-wcf-ammo/. You could check it out if you're tired of looking for some. I usually go hunting two-three times a season, mainly in spring and autumn, and I use a lot of ammo, but luckily I have got the place to get even more. My friend gifted me an entire box last Christmas, and It was the best gift ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts