Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
This is in SCG's backyard.....are you going?Elm Fork Shooting Park Built on 200 acres of meadows and 60 acres of hardwoods, Texas' Elm Fork Shooting Park features a 13-station sporting clays course with two traps per station. The course may remind you of shooting on the East Coast because of the wooded terrain, making it hard to believe that you're shooting in the middle of Dallas. In addition, there are two 5-Stands, including a six- and eight-trap 5-Stand with Make-A-Break available. The park also has six skeet fields and a rifle range.Lessons are available from club pro Jeanie Almond, a Scott Robertson Shooting Clinic, or Lanny Bassham's Mental Management Shooting School. The course is open to the public and hosts monthly NSCA-sanctioned shoots, including the annual Angle Port Open, this year scheduled for March 14-16. The pro shop offers gun rentals, ammo, and everything else you may need for shooting, including the Angle Port Factory Store. Since the club is six miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, there are numerous accommodations available nearby. Current operating hours are Mon.-Fri. 10 am-6 pm and Sat.-Sun. 9 am-6 pm. Elm Fork Shooting Park, 10751 Luna Rd., Dept. SC, Dallas, TX 75220; (972) 556-0103. www.sportingclays.net/clubs.cfm There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
SCG is one of the forum moderators....sportingclaysgirl There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum ladycrusher. GoldenHunter02 and I are the women's forum moderators. Rick you know how i am with sporting clays!:D :rolleyes Fantastic!! Browning, The Best there is because second best is well...second best.

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
I've shot there several times myself. We used to go shoot there on our lunch breaks. They were recently bought out and made some improvements. I think I'll drop by there during the shoot and maybe report back. If anyone else is going let me know so I can say "Howdy". One tip...if you like Tex-Mex food then you have to stop at Mercados across the street.regards,Jay GentryShotgunworld.com Shotgunworld.comEdited by: Shotgunworld at: 3/8/03 1:32:13 am

1 - 7 of 7 Posts