Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 238 Posts
G

·
Long Island here (Nassau county). Only 2 ranges on the Island are in Suffolk.1 private club 1 public no Sporting clays at the public (suc*s for me). Hey Reich 1900 where and what do you soot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Western NY here and we have NUMEROUS gun clubs in the area!
( Buffalonians always were a bit obsessive! :lol: )
We have several sporting clays ranges all within 1 hours drive from each other and I can not count the Trap/Skeet fields within the same distance! Tonawanda's Club is HUGE ( over 260 acres) and sports a nice "Frostbite Shoot" held in February.
Our club hosts a "Jim Black Shoot" in January. ( Both Lewis Class) You will find you can actually see the birds much better when shooting in a snow storm! ( Nothing but an orange target against a white backround!)
Unfortunatly, there are still several gun clubs which are choosing to remain exclusive to "white males only". This attitude hurts the clubs and the sport.
:cry:

G

·
East Of Albany. Several clubs in our area, sporting clays, skeet, trap, wobble trap, and 5 stand lots of shooting going on up here. Shot two nice cock pheasants last Weds morning, missed one Sat. morning. I'll be in the duck blind this Sat.

G

·
Central New York- Haven't hunted ducks in years and plan to go to the swamp on Friday. Will be using a 40's model 24 Winchester side by side. Plan to buy shot tomorrow and am trying to prepare for the price of "heavy shot". Paul

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.