Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do once the main hunting season comes in, then around Feb I'll start back. Although it looks like I'll have to fling some around the first of the year....having a get-to-gether with some folks from some other site....lots of cool stuff...cooking, BS'ing, hunting, BS'ing, eating, BS'ing, shooting targets, and ya know.....3 days of quaility entertainment.So far my shots have been more consistent and I went to a tighter choke in my hunting rig. Out of 91 birds have only had 5 lost....so, I'm counting that to practice and my reloads. There is a fine line between a hobby and insanity.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I used to go out every sunday morning shooting Sporting Clays with a select group of upstanding (yeah right) individuals. Now I find myself sitting on the river or in the marsh quackin at ducks. I do try to get to the range when I can so I don't get rusty and disappoint the ducks. :rollin I think in Feb when leagues start up again and season is over I'll get back to the club. --Wing"Believe me, Delmar, Woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man!" -- Ulysses Everett McGill, to his friend, Delmar O'Donnell, in O Brother, Where Art Thou?

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, slaving.....puff puff....hmm...should I eat some more chips or some DingDongs?Oh, crap crumbs in the keyyyyyboard........ewwwww ahhhhhhh....bobbiesback to that other place to check on the real workers.....:rolleyes There is a fine line between a hobby and insanity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts