Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bonasa said:
I saw in prior posts that everything--inventory, tooling, etc.--was liquidated from the Auburn facility at an auction on November 29. Does anyone know what the legal status of the Ithaca Gun Co. LLC is now? Were the name and rights to trademarks or copyrights purchased by another company? Does anyone have any info about any plans to revive any of their models in the future?

Any and all info would be most appreciated.
On February 10, 2006 - the local newspaper had an article on Ithaca Gun, regarding resurfacing with a new company in Ohio.
I assume that this company bought the Trademark from the City of Auburn. The company's name is Mold Craft and is from Upper Sandusky, OH. This article states that they have already begun manufacturing in their 30,000 sq. ft. facility.
I can only hope that this company will bring back the quality and pride that Ithaca once had.

·
Registered
10 Posts
dwh79 said:
If you look at some posts from earler this week you will see that they ar up and going. In fact I have two shotguns on order with them right now. The president of the company seems to be a very informed gentleman and I believe that with the support of fellow Ithaca lovers he will make it. You need to check out his website. www.Ithacagunsusa.com.
:lol:

Thanks alot - I haven't been on this site in quite awhile. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.