Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I shoot trap at West Branch. Been a member there for four or so now. Not a very formal establishment but it is close and Ken is good people.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MNGuns said:
I shoot trap at West Branch. Been a member there for four or so now. Not a very formal establishment but it is close and Ken is good people.
I took a couple weeks off, but I will be there tuesday again. I rather like that it's not too formal :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I shot there yesterday to get my league scores in. I think it was the first time this year there wasn't a 40+mph wind, or rain, or just shooting in the dark. Posted some pretty decent scores. Sure we'll be out again tomorrow for practices.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MNGuns said:
I shot there yesterday to get my league scores in. I think it was the first time this year there wasn't a 40+mph wind, or rain, or just shooting in the dark. Posted some pretty decent scores. Sure we'll be out again tomorrow for practices.
Im the guy that shoots with the guy with the tacticool mossberg 500 lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MNGuns said:
Is that the guy with the tacticool mossy AND the open carry...? Never can bring too much gun to the line.... :D
lol I think he will be open carrying tonight anyway. could be worse, he could have brought a judge to the firing line :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I saw the pistol gripped goodness on the rack Tuesday night when I was shooting. What kind of numbers is the man getting with that thing..? Perhaps he is on to the latest greatest trend...? :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MNGuns said:
I saw the pistol gripped goodness on the rack Tuesday night when I was shooting. What kind of numbers is the man getting with that thing..? Perhaps he is on to the latest greatest trend...? :D
He is getting 14-18 with it. nothing special. tacticool or not, he and I need both time behind the gun.

I shot my first 20 last week, so I am happy for the time being. come have a beer or soda with us tomorrow, we usually are right around that rack between rounds.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'll see if I can catch up with you tomorrow. I am on the All Star Auto Parts squad, and shoot a black BT-100 with curved Morgan pad.

Stopped in there yesterday and shot one round. It was the only round shot that day. Between the heat and the multi-directional gusts, it was challenging for sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MNGuns said:
I'll see if I can catch up with you tomorrow. I am on the All Star Auto Parts squad, and shoot a black BT-100 with curved Morgan pad.

Stopped in there yesterday and shot one round. It was the only round shot that day. Between the heat and the multi-directional gusts, it was challenging for sure.
We are on the west branch "squad of misfits" :lol: (the overflow that may or may not had teams that fell apart before the start of the season ) I am shooting a 870 Express mag that will be likley sitting next to that pistol gripped job Look for the "unique" multicam ball cap :lol:

I may also bring out my Springfield project gun just to run it during a practice round for function and fun...... That is IF the wife lets me go. Our anniversary tomorrow :wink:

·
Registered
91 Posts
The best gift ever for an anniversary is a nice new shiny trap gun, and a trip to the range to try it out. Trust me on this one.... :lol:

Didn't see any tacticool tonight. You missed a fine night of shooting. It would be the second time this season at Ken's that there was little wind and the there was good light to shoot. I think the score keepers are even getting a hang of that counting thing... :lol:

Looks like doubles league starts soon, ever tried it....?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MNGuns said:
The best gift ever for an anniversary is a nice new shiny trap gun, and a trip to the range to try it out. Trust me on this one.... :lol:

Didn't see any tacticool tonight. You missed a fine night of shooting. It would be the second time this season at Ken's that there was little wind and the there was good light to shoot. I think the score keepers are even getting a hang of that counting thing... :lol:

Looks like doubles league starts soon, ever tried it....?
I didn't make it, sick kid. and doubles are all I ever shot for fun, I like it better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts