1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm in Philly, I shoot in Maryland, Jersey and PA, give me shout if you'd like

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm a noobie myself up in North Wilmington. I belong to two clubs over in South Jersey for trap and skeet (just getting my feet wet), but I've been considering checking out the Wilmington and DE State trap clubs.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Guys,
I just got started in skeet and found this club just outside Middletown,DE

Dupont Fish and Game Association
33340 Walnut Tree Rd
Millington, MD

Presents the 12th annual Ground Hog Fun Skeet Shoot!

Sunday, January 31st

Flight Times 10:00 am & Noon

Prizes - high score and lucky scores Door Prizes!!!!!

Cost $30 includes lunch and prizes !

Call Jeff Fleischut for sign -up
302-994-9119
Or email @[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
im in wilmington and will be getting my rem 870 xpress 3 1/2 in a couple of weeks and im looking for somebody thats experienced to go shooting with just to break it in...i wanna do waterfowl next season and i wanna really know my gun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i decided to scrap the remmy 870 and go with the benelli nova. man, what a good move. it is a solid gun. put 200 rounds thru it on saturday w/o a hitch. great gun. if anyone wants to go out for trap or skeet, gimme a holler.
chris
2568184 :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
You can shoot at the skeet club at the Dover base or skeet at Dupont Fish and Game which is about 1/2 hour from the Dover area. Dupont Fish and Game had a coupon for a free round of skeet which was in the March 3 "Tidewater Trader" paper. It's open Wednesdays and Sundays.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dupont's ad will continue running weekly till Fall. We're hoping to attract new shooters to the club.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.