Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
well sven try entering the brand name of the rifle and search for manufacturer names like remington or winchester it will give you a start, pick up some hunting mags like outdoor life or your regional hunting mags they usually have articles on new rifles "HUNT ON" not too many specific sites like this just for rifles. just start searching and see what you find. hope that helps.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I'm interested in lever action rifles for target shooting.

I also am interested in Ar15/M14 and military sniper rifles although there's not much of a possibility of me ever getting one.

Thanks,
Sven

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
sven556 said:
I also am interested in Ar15/M14 and military sniper rifles although there's not much of a possibility of me ever getting one.
Why is that? If you really want one you can find a way to get one (as long as it is leagal in your area)

Try the link I gave you

http://shootersforum.com/index.htm?

G

·
www.gunboards.com

Has an excellent board for the Mosin Nagant and Mauser rifles. There are also other boards for various other topics including lever action rifles. I have a Marlin 1894 in .357 that is a hoot to shoot. Before I bopught it I got a lot good info from the Lever Action forum. Check it out, it is a good site.

G

·
sven556 said:
I am becoming interested in rifles lately and would like a nice site, such as this one, about rifles. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,
Sven
Sven--
Go to numrich.com and click on their message board--click on rifles and start reading.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have looked at many forums over the past three years, some good and some a debate floor! Beartooth Bullets, owned by Marshall Stanton, is the best overall rifle (plus other firearms) I have seen so far. That page, and Rock Island Ballistics, have for sale modern designed hard cast bullets for about all metallics. I work on both with the wildcats I have designed. Best Regards, James

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.