Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Adobe reader 7 keeps giving me an error when I try to view it.

Cliff

·
Registered
628 Posts
After I posted that, I realized my machine said it wanted to upgrade to 9.x reader a while a go but it must have quit partway through. After doing the upgrade, it works fine.

Cliff

·
Registered
545 Posts
MRPOWER said:
Which letters? AAA-E are classes, SJ, JR, CL, TS, SS, SU, SR, VT, SV are concurrents. LY same.
"NORCAL" I think, right.

I assume it's Northern California... :?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I meant the class stuff. LT cricket sent me a PM explaining and sent me to the lewis class system...
As a newbie the class system seems a bit weird and almost luck that you fall at the top of the divider.

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
The Lewis class is a luck lottery. Its like bingo. Its offered only as a side bet. The "classes" in Lewis are not classes like your average class.

Lewis is like a lucky number drawing....people play it just for fun.

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
No, you're classed AAA-E based on your average per hundred targets shot. It's a different scale for each of the four guns and different again for doubles. I'm sure someone will come along shortly and post a link to the tables.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Baron23 said:
The Lewis class is a luck lottery. Its like bingo. Its offered only as a side bet. The "classes" in Lewis are not classes like your average class. Lewis is like a lucky number drawing....people play it just for fun.
As stated, the only payout which is predictable is the top score; the rest is luck. In a modified lewis even the top score is not assured a cut in the purse. This is a good explaination:
http://www.ga-sportingclays.org/lewissystem.pdf

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.