Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll,

I'd love one of these for me or my 11 year old son whom I'm ready to Introduce to the Shooting sports with my Ultimate 10/22's and a .410.

The Turks seem to be build great Shotguns. Maybe not as good a fit/finish as Japanese made Browning but Browning doesn't make a Single shot .410 that I'm aware of.

TIA

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HiFli said:
No 'Irish I don't have one of those and have never seen one, either. What type of action, etc. is a Cottontail?
Hey brother, Single shot/break action. They offer it in an Adult model with 28" barrel and Fixed Modified Choke. Turkish Walnut, *Silver Reciever*. .410 bore or .20gauge.

I'd much rather have a fixed Mod choke then full. http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product ... _id=113106 Budsgunshop has em for like $238.00. Shipped. Allot of guys like the short barrels for .410 hunting in the brush/thicket but not I.

What can I say. I love the Single shots just as much as *Assault rifles* mang. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I have had some great fun shooting snowshoe hares with my grandfather's little 20 gauge single shot. I take that little guy out sometimes just for the sentimentality of it. But, it is a real trooper. I have a .410 barrel for it but have never fired the .410. Perhaps I should.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.