Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are lots of posts about the grade IV but I haven't read anything about the V. Aside from the round body is this gun worth the extra cost. Nicer wood? engraving?
thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Here, take a look at the lock portion at least, http://doubleshotguns.com/ugarUC5.htm
The wood on the ones I saw was tempting. This is something that you need to figure out on your own. I don't like ejectors so that put me in the graade I or II area anyway; but that wood was very tempting. With a little work my grade I is starting to look nice, a little steel wool and boiled linseed goes a long way. So if you need a gun that shoots sweet, get any model; need a gun that looks sweet, get a IV. I'm getting attached to mine spending 45 minutes an evening hand rubbing it. Once a day for a week, once a week for a month, once a month for a year, once a year for life. It is drawing out the bit of tiger-striping it has.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.