Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my new favorite game. Extremely challenging, you have no idea how high they will go or how far left or right it will be plus you have two clays in the air simultaneous. Anyone else play this game?

·
Registered
263 Posts
International trap is sort of like that only you have a bank of 15 wobble traps. It could come from any of the 15 traps at any direction and any height. Plus you have to start with your gun at hip level (well the butt of it):| Grind 'Em All:| 8o Fantastic!! "Head on the stock, eye on the rock." Browning, The Best there is because second best is well...second best.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I went shooting yesterday for the first time this year. Did a couple of rounds of 5-stand and a couple wobble trap. We have an ordinary wobble I guess. You get doubles but they launch from a single machine.... so you only have two in the air if you allow it. I do that from time to time to add to the fun.... if the first bird launches high, then I take the 2nd bird first, and then catch the first one as it's dropping in the distance.Where are you and where is the double wobble trap?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I assumed from the original message that there were two machines each throwing one target. So you had two in the air at once, and the presentation was completely variable from one to the next.I would think that one machine throwing two together would send them in generally the same direction. If it throws one and then the other, then that's ordinary wobble trap.What's the scoop? Is it one machine or two? Casual ShooterStill dreaming of the day when I am second best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just started shooting it in a College shoot it was great. I can't wait to try it again but not a lot of college shoots offer it. And I shoot with a with a mosberg 500 makes it even more exciting. (when you out pump the guys) Good luck with the game and have fun!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My club Volunteer Rifle and Pistol Club just installed a GMV double wobble trap before that we had a LaPort double trap but it wouldn't wobble. Currently I find single wobble very challenging my best score is 19/25. For me double wobble is frustratingly difficult.www.vrpc.info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.