Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently read a post by THEBIGGAMEKILLA and was disgusted. I was even more disgusted when I caught my 13 year old son logged in under THEBIGGAMEKILLA. I would like to apologize to all of you for the disgusting post. I also want to assure you none of the story is true. He does not have a paintball gun nor a food plot. He doesent even have a hunting licence. He was booked in for a safety course but after talking with my wife we have decided to pospone that course for at least a year. I hope all of you can forgive me. PLEASE feel free to e-mail me with questions or concerns so I can assure you that none of what he was talking about ever happened.
I AM SO SORRY!
Richard

ps he will not be on this site anymore

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Richard, there's no need to forgive you, you have cleared all accounts. You have proven to be a stand-up guy who has my respect.

I already had the IP and email address for the biggamekilla, but was sitting on it since the syntax indicated a kid.

One thing, if you would, ask the boy if he knows who posted in that thread as Jose please.

P.S. once you feel he's paid the price, have him come back. The more youngsters interested ,the better, youthful indiscretions happen.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I am glad to hear it was a hoax. I got so fired up because I have heard of very stupid actions like that in the past and the threaten me on two fronts, as a hunter and as a conservation biologist. I had a feeling it might have been a joke, but like I said I would not put it past some of the low lifes out there to do such a thing. Apology accepted.

G

·
Good thing it was a joke but I'd never give him a paint ball gun!!!!!!! I also would make him repete his hunter safty course a few times. I would also make him get a high score on the course so that he will understand how to be a responsible hunter and shooter.

·
Premium Member
4,399 Posts
Hello Richard,
The incident is already forgotten. Compared to some of the stunts I pulled, when I was that age, it was pretty mild. :wink:
As a parent myself I must admit that I chuckled a bit when I read your apology and realized what had happened. My worst fear is that my computer literate 7-year old son figures out my login and password to AbsolutePoker.com.
We're glad you're here Richard.
regards,
Jay Gentry
Shotgunworld.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.