Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get into skeet/trap and am looking for recommendations on an auto shotgun. Think I have it narrowed down to the Remington 11-87 or Browning Gold Fusion. Any opinions? Thanks

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Both great guns. I personally own the Gold Hunter and can't say enough good things about my Browning. I've shot a boat load of 1100 and 11-87's and really like them. My best 5 stand score actually came on a borrowed 11-87 field version.

I personally like the Brownings lines and wood better but that is subjective as all get out, go with your gut on this one.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey there,

I actually learned to shoot skeet using the club's Remy 1100, and it's a great gun for beginner and expert alike.

That said, I'm not sure if you've already eliminated the Beretta 391 from your list, but it's also a fantastic gun with a great reputation. If you browse posts on this forum, you'll see it's pretty popular.

I'd at least consider it, unless you've shouldered it already and don't like the overall feel.

Good luck! And remember, it's pretty hard to go too wrong when you're picking from Remington, Browning, and Beretta.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts