Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have a Traditions O/U 12 Gauge for Bird Hunting a 12 Gauge Remington 870 pump for Turkey hunting and now I need a Auto 12 ***** just cause I don`t have one.What auto would you guys suggest?I don`t want to spend alot of money and use shotguns are ok with me.I just don`t really know anything about auto`s only that the Charles Daily`s suck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to Shotgunworld.com! You can check the Opinions forum. There are opinions by category in there. Lots of good info and experiences from many users. Mike RossLife Member, NAHCMember, National Rifle AssociationMember, Meeker Co. Historical Society

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own 2 Charles daly's - a MaxiMag and a VR-MC. Both are fine guns and since I shoot clays they get the rounds pumped through them. Otherwise if your not price sensitive, go with the Berretta 391 - very popular, well supported, and reliable... many competative shooters own one.

G

·
Armond Fish said:
Hi,I have a Traditions O/U 12 Gauge for Bird Hunting a 12 Gauge Remington 870 pump for Turkey hunting and now I need a Auto 12 ***** just cause I don`t have one.What auto would you guys suggest?I don`t want to spend alot of money and use shotguns are ok with me.I just don`t really know anything about auto`s only that the Charles Daily`s suck.
And the REASON you say Charles Daly (not Daily) such is what? You have a personal experience to share?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.