Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI - Cabela's has B&P Shotshells on sale for just under $65 per flat with free shipping over $99. Thought some of y'all might like to know.

·
Premium Member
2006 Krieghoff K80 Plantation Grade and a Beretta
8,430 Posts
Do NOT order the 1 1/8 8.5 because when it goes to the cart it will change them to #8's.

Cabelas said it was a mistake on their web site.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
There is a huge Cabelas near my home. I've tried buying B&P's & AA ammo SEVERAL times, on sale and at full price, and EACH time I was told they only had a few flats. I asked about an order of twenty or more and they looked at me like I was nuts. In my experience Cabelas is not a high volume shooters best choice for quantity purchases of shotgun ammo like Able or Gamaliel etc.

·
Premium Member
2006 Krieghoff K80 Plantation Grade and a Beretta
8,430 Posts
But when they have the shells you want on sale and they come with free shipping they can't be beat.

·
Registered
27,021 Posts
B-Shooter said:
There is a huge Cabelas near my home. I've tried buying B&P's & AA ammo SEVERAL times, on sale and at full price, and EACH time I was told they only had a few flats. I asked about an order of twenty or more and they looked at me like I was nuts. In my experience Cabelas is not a high volume shooters best choice for quantity purchases of shotgun ammo like Able or Gamaliel etc.
DON'T go to the store; buy in bulk online from Cabela's and have the UPS driver work for it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oneounceload said:
B-Shooter said:
DON'T go to the store; buy in bulk online from Cabela's and have the UPS driver work for it.
My sentiments exactly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
CamsPapa said:
oneounceload said:
B-Shooter said:
My sentiments exactly.
+ 1 for this. I just picked up some shells. Free shipping plus 10% off. Hard to beat that.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
You guys must have bought them out, my online account shows all the 1-1/8 oz out of stock for now.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
How do you even get the shells, let alone the additional 10% off? They're out of stock.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
B-Shooter said:
I have often ordered 20 flats of Herters with no problems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.