Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
On the CDNN site there is a icon you click on to download teh catalog that has the firearms. They have the MP 153 in wood or synthetic for $269 I think. I will just let our resident Baikal expert talk about that, Right Gordo.... :lol:

For the Verona I know Dicks sporting goods usually has the best price I have heard about so if you have one of their stores around you, you can check it out. If not find a large discount sporting goods store that sells firearms and there is a good chance they will have one. Other wise places like Gander mountian and Bass pro will have them but not as cheap as the discount sporting goods store.

I don't have much experieence with the two guns but I will say the Baikal if ordered through CDNN will be the cheaper of the two $$$ wise. You must have a big beef with them quail and dove. As often as I have thought of going after them with some 3.5" it may not be the best idea. Just kidding both will work good.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.