Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20,600 Posts
You can have off-center choke tubes made for the under barrel, but this can be expensive. My suggestion for a quick and easy fix is to use the more open choke in the under barrel and hold about 3" high on ALL shots. That way, you would be very close with either barrel since 3" difference seldom makes much difference in pattern placement.

· Registered
20,600 Posts
faraz153 said:
Hello - I need help sir ... i just bought a Baikal Mp153 i tested it on the board and it shots a whole 20 inches above the POA! no hits in a 15 inch circle from 20 yards ... i took it to a gunsmith... he did something to the gun ..... after that i see the front bead hidding behind the raised part of the rib at the reciever end....and the gun is still shooting above (if i take an aim of something at 10 yards the whole of the shot circle is still above the POA) Im in deep trouble sir plz help me out ...im here in Pakistan where we dont have any replacements or warrenties .... it took my 2 years saving to buy that gun which is of no use!

Plz help me out!
I suggest that when shooting the gun, just hold about 15" to 20" below where you want the center of the pattern to hit. After shooting the gun this way a few times, you will quickly get used to holding below where you want the center of the pattern to hit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.