Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Tom Gresham - What a great idea! I have always been a great believer in reading books as a way to accelerate the learning process, and while I love my library, a video - done well - can definitely add another dimension to the learning process. All the best of luck with your new venture, and thanks for giving all of us here a "heads-up" on your efforts.

Just a suggestion after having made a quick visit to your website: I clicked on "gun safety" and read your list of topics, all of which are free. If it would be possible to have tiered access to your site - register at no cost to be able to see the free Safety videos, and register as a full paying member for the rest of your offerings, that would allow everyone to experience the quality of your product before having to put money down. It would also be great from a public relations standpoint to become the "go-to" site for basic firearms safety. If it is as well done as you say, and free, I imagine you could also secure links from state-run hunter safety websites which would draw additional traffic. Just a thought.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Tom Gresham - Thanks for the quick response. Went back and finally saw the small "Free" at the bottom of the right hand Basic Membership panel. Cool. Watched the Four Rules of Firearm Safety, and they are as well presented as you say. Excellent. Maybe once your business takes off it can afford to become a SWF sponsor!

Thanks again to your entire crew for the introduction to GunTalkTV - it's a winner. Good luck with future efforts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts