Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
I found the use of these interesting at best. I watched a hunter put out ten of the spinning ones. from a distance away the looked kind of cool. However they were totally ineffective. This is why i think so. (my obsevation only) The hunters had them set up in front of them, they sat on the field in shorts and white t-shirts. with the trucks behind them, they did nothing to lower there profile and the birds saw this and flaired away. just my .02 but no amount of decoys makes up for no thought into the process.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Chaco1 said:
I've used both and the WInd dekes are just not as reliable. You are at the mercy of the weather with the wind powerd ones. With the battery option you are in controll. i use the rechargable AA batteries in my dove and use it for doves and Ducks. I have the baby mojo duck as well and it has the advantage of the recharable battery being a single unit.
Chaco1, Are they really and truly that good for doves, I just have such a hard time thinking there going to make a difference?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.