Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to contact bc outdoors? I am having one hell of a time. I have emailed them several time with no response. I'm starting to think they went out of business? I love the Verona 502 I bought but I am afraid if I need support there wont be anyone there. Also I tried to email FAIR who manufactures the gun. No response from them. Its ashame its such a nice shotgun and shoots so well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You need to find the address for Cress Lorenzo. He will answer and take care of you. Back in April I was having a problem with them and finally got ahold of Cress. He has posted here under some of the Verona posts. Address is [email protected] Yes, the docter is spelled with an "e". I double checked his adress.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cress - set you an email regarding some questions about the LX 7xx models and replacement forend. Hope to hear from you.

One of my main concerns in buying a Verona is the service after the sale. Dick's and Gander Mtn are both "big box" stores and it's crap shoot as to what service/support will be on any given item. Not pretty picture in my book. Not good for Verona (BC Outdoors) revenue either. If I can't trust that I can contact the product manufacturer/distributor, I hesitate to buy from same. Can I (we) be assured that BC Outdoors will be there when I (we) need them?

May I make a suggestion ? Get rid of the auto attendant on the phone system and put a human in its place. (Note: I work in the communications solutions provider filed and we have more customers than you can imagine REMOVING auto attendant phone features than you can believe.) Customers don't want voice mail - they want to speak to the human that is supposed to be there. In the company I work for we have 4 bodies dedicated to answering phones - especially the numbers dedicated for after sales services and new sales. No better way to keep a customer, or gain a new one, than by being available to answer questions. provide support when they need it. Trust me on this one.

Sorry for the rant. Look forward to hearing from you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.