Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Belgian A-5 made by FN in 1950 and it has a 1 piece carrier. The gun functions fine with it, there is no binding when the action is cycled manually. Seeking to move into the 21 Century I purchased a two piece carrier for it off of numrich. I also bought the new locking block latch that is for the 2 piece carrier. When my package arrived I opened it and found the carrier but instead of shipping the locking block latch, they shipped the carrier latch. Desperately i installed the 2 piece carrier with out replacing the original locking block latch aswell. It functions OK, but loading the magazine is more difficlut as the shells contact the carrier. I have to give it a big shove to get them to go in. Is this because im using the wrong locking block latch, or is it because of the fact that im using a new part in the gun and all the other parts are jealous?
Right now the 1 piece carrier is in the gun and it functions fine, i just dont really like to press the button to load shells. Any ideas are welcome, I dont mind taking it apart.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts