Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great job!
Targets were very deceptive but entirely hittable. No eyeball contests or 10 gauge stations, in fact all stations could have been taken with a 28 gauge. (Don't use my score as evidence!) Plenty of parking even with 101 entries and the scorer/trappers were all trained. No log jams during the day that I could see.
Well done,
BC

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yes. I had a great time at this event as well. Very well run and some of the best targets I have shot this year. No one to blame for missing these targets but yourself. Great job of setting targets with deceiving lines. I am sure this course gave swing through shooters fits. Really had to make commitment to break point and deliver shot with confidence. Also, I was very pleased with the turnout, since this shoot was competing against a Clemson home game. With over 100 in attendance shows that shooters will come when the targets are good. Thanks Boyce for making the trip and hope to see you at Southeast Regional.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Targets were good. Some were tough and some were not. Did not seem to make any difference as I could miss them all at one time or another.

Trappers were very efficient, friendly and accurate. Back ups were minimal and none were caused by break downs in the traps.

It was especially nice to see families out shooting sporting clays together. Kinda makes you remember what this is all about.

I shot with a gentleman from Cleveland GA (Scott J.). My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with him.

Sign up was quick. Staff friendly. Belton Gun Club should be proud of what they accomplished. Well run.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good job on target setting by Branyon at the shoot on Saturday. A great mix of targets you couldn't believe you could miss. I had a couple of jr shooters in my squad that cleaned up after the failures of the old guys on the soft tosses. It is great to see the enthusiasm for the targets even after some of the shooters were thoroughly whooped. Another 100 plus turn out on a SC circuit shoot......Belton had a good free lunch for preregistration and the burgers and dogs were very good with all the trimmings. Lots of smiles all around.......kudos to Belton! Another great Circuit shoot! Good Job!{hs#

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.