Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Todd Bender has a clinic coming up soon, near me. I am aware of his accomplishments as a shooter and instructor.
HAs anyone on this forum taken a clinic from him and what did you think of the course? Please be as detailed as you wish.

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
757 Posts
TB is without a doubt, the finest instructor I have ever encountered. (In any subject) His instruction is worth every penny, and I can't wait to be able to go back.

Jim

·
Registered
293 Posts
I enrolled in Todd's skeet course here in Australia a few years back and can highly recommend him as an instructor. He adapts a friendly, professional one on one style with his students and keeps them busy all day learning new technique and improving on their existing style. He does not seem to try and change your style into his own, but incorporates his tried and proven methods into yours with a resulting dramatic improvement in your scores. I would also recommend purchasing his instructional DVD as a lot of what you will learn on the coaching day is reinforced in the DVD in an easy to follow manner. He also offers a follow up service if you develop any problems further down the track. All in all a great day of learning and he certainly earns his fee, keeping the few students he takes each session busy during the program and he has the uncanny ability to almost 'read your mind' while you are shooting and instantly correct any mistakes that he notices. He also enjoyed my wifes orange cake that I took along on the day. Enjoy your session! Regards, Reidy.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Todd is one of the best of any type instructor I have ever met. Most of the other posters have covered his best attributes, but I would add that he is on also one of the hardest working instructors I have encountered. Be prepared to be tired at the end of the day. We started shooting at 9:00 and I left at 4:30 but he was still working with 2 of the guys on doubles. I wasn't the first to leave, one gentleman burned out at 3:00. Check out the skeet board.
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=193158

1 - 4 of 4 Posts