Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Bender clinic in Phoenix, AZ yesterday.

I am not much of a skeet shooter but I am a professional student :) and would say I was an expert on teachers.

Just want to confirm what others have said. Bender is terrific - worth every single penny and more. Great personality, works well with all skill levels (both kids and adults) and he puts 200% effort into your training. No baloney - this guy really knows what he is doing and he has a special talent for teaching.

·
Registered
68 Posts
William R Wood said:
Went to the Bender clinic in Phoenix, AZ yesterday.

I am not much of a skeet shooter but I am a professional student :) and would say I was an expert on teachers.

Just want to confirm what others have said. Bender is terrific - worth every single penny and more. Great personality, works well with all skill levels (both kids and adults) and he puts 200% effort into your training. No baloney - this guy really knows what he is doing and he has a special talent for teaching.
+1--I took his class last February. I highly recommend him. He does not overwhelm you with information but definitely helps you correct your errors.

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
BD - AA is All American team...not AAA as in triple A class. To have a little bit of fun with it, all AA open team members are AAA in classification...rather reduces my chances LOL

Cheers

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Thanks Stephen... my shooting isn't anywhere near that level, and I don't even have ambitions of ever shooting on one of those teams. :lol: I would like to win some shoots some day... but don't see how I might ever have the time to get in enough targets to make mins.

bd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts