Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to locate a picatinny rail that comes factory on the benelli M1 practical and the M4 tactical with 0 success. Benelli USA didn't have a clue, no availability,part #,nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! benelli sent me to brownells. brownells tells me I'm # 4 in two weeks with the same request and I got the same answer "we aint got them and benelli USA knows it". A second,third and fouth call to benelli gets the exact same results, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!. If there's anyone out there with more info. than benelli, I would be greatfull. I love the guns but hate the customer service and tech. department.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have seen various Weaver rails attached with 2 screws through the top of the receiver. The problem is that there is not much metal there and this set-up can fail. I have used a Damar mount available through Brownells on an M1 and this has been a very rugged set-up. It attaches with 6 screws through the rounded top edges of the receiver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.