Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
I have a Benelli M4 Super 90 W/ collapsible stock & a M3 Super 90 and I never had any problems with the M3 Super 90 . . an excellent overall shotgun . . . what do you intend to use it for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you get the M4 w/collapsible stock w/o a Class III or tax-stamp or whatever anyone wants to call it? The "over the counter" M4's are the post-ban fixed stock right?? While you can still be able to get pre-ban M3's....?

So we're comparing port-ban M4 w/fixed stock, and the M3 pre and/or post ban, right? I would get the M3. The M4 sold regularly is for show and that fixed-collapsible stock would do no good and make it quite painful to shoot. It's neat...but that's about it...neat, and expensive.

G

·
No, RobinLau has a illegal gun inless he is a cop. There is no pre ban M-4s only M-3s. Class 3 and tax stamps are for different kind of things, Not for stocks. You have to wait for the AWB to sunset and the gun has to have a number of parts made in America.

G

·
can you get a Super 90 in a stainless steel or an electroless nickel finish? I like my M500 Marine for that reason but am looking at more capacity and that pump to semi switch.
thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anonymous said:
No, RobinLau has a illegal gun inless he is a cop. There is no pre ban M-4s only M-3s. Class 3 and tax stamps are for different kind of things, Not for stocks. You have to wait for the AWB to sunset and the gun has to have a number of parts made in America.
actually, I thought that there was a combined length consideration that could be optioned if the barrel was under 18". iow, the barrel might be 16" but if the stock was long enough for the oal to amount to whatever the number is (26"?), then you were golden.
I guess that old assumption or rule went out the window with the AWB??

would still like to know if the Benelli M3 is avail in a Marine "coat"?

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.