Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the Benelli Mag Tube Extensions? I've heard earlier in the year that there was an issue with the tubes since they were being imported, and ATF had issued a new ruling about importing magazine tube extensions, and had finally caught up with Benelli and apparantly are finally stopping them from selling to civilians :x . On Cal's sporting armory website, it said Benelli will stop importing and selling mag tube extensions until further notice. :evil: Does anyone here know if they will be made here in the USA? I've been to the local gun shop here lately, and they had a M2 Tactical and I noticed it was marked "Benelli USA, Accokeek, MD". Apparantly, the shotguns are now being made in the USA. Any Benelli experts out here that can confirm this as well??? And when can we expect to see mag tube extensions for sale once again??? :?:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've heard all the same things you guys have. I managed to snag a benelli factory +2 matte for my nova tactical on http://www.gunbroker.com for $52.00 shipped. But that was probably over 7 months ago.

Tom Knapp's site is one location and i heard http://www.brownells.com/ "has" them but they are always out of stock. I'd give them a call. You could also call benelli (and someone should) and get to the bottom of this mess...

Its pretty evil, i am also looking for some of the drop-in tritium ghost ring night sights but they are not too easy to find.

the ATF can go screw themselves... :x

Good Luck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey there. i seen some night sights on gun broker for the ghost rings. not shure if they where tritium but they where night sights of some sort search for Benelli M3 and they will show up

Jesse

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
The factory mag extensions are no longer being imported. I already had one on my Nova still on layaway and I also grabbed one for a bennelli semi-auto. Just because. In January I might just be getting rid of it seeing as I probably won't need a bennelli semi anytime soon as my HK and AK addiction has taken hold.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I talked to the Bennelli West Coast rep. 2 months ago and he said "good luck" trying to find one.I called and visited all of the big gun shops in my area,I finally started going to the small mom and pop's stores in the area.I scored one of the last one's in San Diego.I think you should do the same and call or visit the smaller shops,Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts