Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to this site and wanted to share this. I had purchased the SuperNova and am very pleased with this product. The only thing that Benelli did not do for us consumers was to have parts readily available.Extra barrels are hard to find and if you do find one, it's almost just as much as investing in a new SG.

What I am trying to do is to find a scope base for this SG to be able to utilize it not just for wing shooting but also for deer hunting. I have a 28" smooth bore and was kicking around to finding a slug barrel for it.I've been searching with no avail.

I found a product manufactured by B-Square and they do make it for the Nova. I confirmed with technical support to see if it will also fit the SuperNova and they said it will.

That's really it. I thought it may be a breath of fresh air to you if you are also looking for accessories for your shotgun.

" Tail---Feet---Beak----Shoot "

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.