Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Benelli Sport II on 02/04/03, the gun dealer keeps on telling me it on the boat , a really slow boat from Italy. Has anyone seen one.

G

·
I haven't seen the Sport II yet, but I shoot Sport (I) as my primary 12Ga. It's by far the gun of choice out of the nine shotguns in my safe- light, fast, smooth, and ultra reliable. My standard clays load is the Winchester Super Speed 7/8oz 7.5shot 3dram eq, and it cycles these all day long without problem. I doubt I'll pony up for the revised model when the original works so well for me, but I believe that Benelli will have kept the best characteristics that make the Sport a winner.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I picked up the benelli sport II last week :D So far I have shot two rounds of sporting clays and 12 rounds of skeet, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT !!!! The only thing I don't like is picking up the hulls. It doesn't kick as much as my Browning Ultra XS. SO far I'm very happy with it.

G

·
ba,

What type of choke tubes came with your Sport II? The Benelli brochure shows non-extended tubes, which makes no sense in a sporting gun. However, in the back of the book, extended tubes are offered as accessories.

Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The chokes are extended and extra long , It patterns great ,point of impact is dead on. :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts