Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you Benelli people.... I was thinking of upgrading the stock on my legacy. I ent to the Benelli Website and the upgrade options are either: "SELECT WALNUT" or the "EXECUTIVE" stocks. Now the problem, the executive is a sure bet for a nicely figured stock, but I am not sure about the select walnut. The stocks really can't be viewed prior to buying them (like you can at Cole Gun for a Beretta). Does anyone have any experience with the SELECT WALNUT stocks at Benelli??????

Other than a super expensive custom made stock are there any other options? Otherwise I will go with Benelli...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Aboput a year ago I saw a couple of Benelli's that had the executive wood on them. They were at teh gun shop where I bought my M2. If my memory serves me correctly, the stocks were about $1000 for teh set, but cannot be sure about that.

The best thing to do would be to call them and ask about them. That is what I did when I wanted to order the satin stock for my M2. They checked stock and gave me a ball park cost. They wont sell diorectly to ya though, you will still have to go through an authorized dealer.

Anotrher option for you might be Wenig stocks. THey can be pretty reasonable. www.wenig.com

Mike :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

The prices were as follows:

Executive - $1000.00 (both pieces)
Select Walnut - approx. $300.00 for the butt stock and $150.00 for the fore end.

I think that I will go with the Select Walnut.

Thanks from PA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.