Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. My fellow Gunsmen I think Ive found my duckgun.

Give me some info on this stoeger licensed by benelli.
Its a 2000 semi. 12g 28" barrel in the Timber camo. I havent
shot it but it feels pretty good.
I can get it for under $450
Please respond asap. (the sale starts tomorrow)

G

·
I hope this helps. I believe the Turkish company that makes them is licensed by Benelli, and they are a Benelli clone. The January 2002 American Rifleman has a very favorable opinion of them on page 62. Just look through your back issues. I certainly hope you are an NRA member, as all shooters should be

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the 2000 synthetic with a 26" barrel and love it. Not much recoil. It is designed to shoot 1 oz or heavier load.

The shotgun is very well balanced (not too heavy) and fits me extreme well. Not sure how durable it is since I have only out 250 round through it.

Good luck!

Danny Boy

G

·
i have a 12 ***** stoeger 2k in advantage timber with a 24" barrle that im trying to sell. ive shot 1 box of shells through it if anyone is interested. make me an offer Quacky? the gun just feels too light, guess im used to the heavier guns.

mm

·
Registered
305 Posts
With any stoeger, be sure to break it in as you would any other mechanical semi. I didn't so i hated my stoeger. It is suggested thoroughly clean the gun, shoot 3-4 boxes of hunting loads, clean it again, and by that time it should be able to cycle anything down to 1oz. If you're going to use this gun *solely* for clay sports i wouldn't recommend it, but for an all-purpose hunting gun that might see some clay action, it's a great price.

just my 2 cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts