Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need info on a bently model 310 12 ***** hammerless double. # 42957? thats all the info i have. any info i can get would be appreciated, manufacturer, when made, safe to shoot modern ammo, ect. thanks alot, red man :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey mars, actually that is the sight i saw the gun for sale at? they said that they acept c&r, so i was trying to find out the age? never got nothing from overseas, thought i might try it out. sometimes you get lucky :roll: im sure its over 50 years of age. what ya think?

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I believe so.
I also found a reference to a Bently pump, another Aussie had it. The respondent said it wa similar to a Maverick by Mossberg. I don't know if he meant it was a sub-brand or just plain jane and rock solid.......

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks mars, i might try it, let you know results. they want $20 per kg on shipping, thats 2&1/2 pounds, so shipping should be $60? aussie dollar is.66 to us $1.00 so im thinking gun cost around $90-us$ :?: sounds like an adventure. red man :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.