Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had this gun for a while, (4 years) never shot it...and i finally got around to pay a little more attention to it.
(ive been doing more rifle, pistol and sporting clays lately)
Im thinking of taking a tactical shotgun class and saw all these "recommended equiptment"... and realize i can't find anything to upgrade my shotgun!!!!
Did i make a bad purchase?!?!
Anyways...im looking for the following:
1) a system to mount a tactical flash light. (like the surefire)
2) ghost ring sights
This two are the priority i guess...if anyone knows of a company or product line i could buy.

I also read that some of the bennelli accessories will fit my shotgun without problems...

like the pistol grip/buttstock.

can anyone confirm this?

thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
Beretta now own benelli.
I would try to contact Beretta and ask exactly what parts will work. If the forearm is the same as the Benelli then you could probably get a Surefire. As for sights, look into LPA.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bulldogbreed said:
i just got off of the phone with surefire tech support, the h06 is indeed a replacement forend for the 1200fp and they do have some left in stock.
this is the short email i got from them...

Sir,

Surefire does not have a light to fit on to your shotgun. If you have any further questions please call us at 800-828-8809. SureFire strives to provide World class customer service to all of our customers.
SureFire technical support
1-800-828-8809
1-714-545-9444
1-714-545-9537(FAX)
Thank you for following up...i shouldve done what you did and called.... Do you remember who you spoke to?

thanks again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok...i finally called and got to the bottom of this.

The H06 is just the forarm replacement... the 606 is the package with the light.

so, H06...how do you attach the light to this? and what kind of light can be attached? anyone has pictures of this?

I ordere the 606model.... $340.99 total. (yeech...)

Hopefully the 1200 model will have the SAME forearm part as the 1201FP model i have....

thanks to all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im crossing my fingers that that 1200 and 1201 have the same forearm... im getting mixed responses on other forums like firingline.com about the compatiblity....some say it will not fit.
LPS tactical has it listed as compatible for the 1200 and 1201...(and also $40 cheaper than surefire...damn)

the tech i talked to at surefire said the 606 is the complete setup..which includes the H06, plus the lamps. (total of 3 parts..) pretty pricey...especially since i only paid $400 for the 1201 from a friend...NIB.

anyways...i keep you guys updated.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.