Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 1301 for IPSC PRACTICAL SHOTGUN. It's a great gun and looks terrific. During practice sessions it performs without a flaw. I was using plastic-wad shells and my own slug shells. All these ejected without a flaw. At a recent competition though, where we had to use fibre-wad, I had lots of failure to eject. It took me by surprise as it didn't happen before. However, on the slug range it happened again. So I can't really blame the fibre wad. The gun wasn't pristine clean but in reasonable order as the gun is new. My own theory is that I wasn't shouldering the gun tight enough, but as I'm shooting semiauto shotguns for many years, I can't really credit this. It was my first IPSC competition though.

1301 with a Nordic extension but with the original Spring fitted not the extended Nordic Spring. The original Spring worked fine while shooting pigeons.

There's a lot in there, I know, but has anyone a thought on what might be happening?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.