Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nody said:
Look in SGW classifieds under semi-autos. Gent had one for sale but finally moved to Gunbroker.com. Pics available on both and you can pm here.
Thanks but that auction ended the other day. I missed it!!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I don't have a 390 but do have a Teknys 391 in 20 ga. Bought it for my son and after the initial 200 round break-in it has been flawless in operation with factory new shells and reloads. Very smooth action, light recoil, a great sporting gun both of us like to shoot. In fact I have shot my best score on the clays course with it. Must have been a very lucky day...........

TM

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got one and love it. Paid $425 for it from a fellow in the classfieds who happened to live less than 1 hr away. I hunted with it so much I wore down the coating on the barrel. I had it camo dipped, and I replaced the factory hard plastic butt plate with a Sims Recoil pad (which added a little LOP and is good for me).

·
Registered
547 Posts
i recently purchased a used 20ga B3901 Statesman in 98% condition for about $670. this gun supposedly has exactly the same internals as a B390 but has the rounded receiver like a Rem 1100 and is American made. it is very light for field carry and has been flawless, i shot my best ever score on sporting clays with it. it is so light that it does kick a bit after 100 shots especially with the 1 oz loads. however for hunting especially where you have to walk alot it will be my go to gun in the future!go for it.

Bull

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have both a 20 & 12 gauge 390 ............... couple of the best semi-autos I've ever owned. Used them for waterfowl and upland birds. Both have handled every load I've put through them without a hickup.

Don

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
My 390 has also been flawless...i can't wait to run some geese ammo through it this season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.