Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on walmart.com, i cannot find the 390. the cheapest beretta i can find is $700 and its not the 390. others said you could get it for $500. can someone give me the link to it on the walmart website. i need to print it directly off walmart for instore purchase. thanks :)

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
It is possible Wal-Mart is no longer carrying the gun which is why it is not on their website. You may be limited to what is left on a store shelf somewhere and would have to either travel or call around until one is found or find a systems literate associate that will do a search for you.

·
Registered
538 Posts
You might want to go into a Wal-Mart store that still sells firearms and ask them to look it up in their order book. There's a lot in the book that isn't on the website, in my experience.

Both the Wal-Mart stores near me have stopped selling firearms. The last time I was in a Wal-Mart that sells guns was about a year ago. That store had a 390 on the rack that was tagged at $529.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, i will probably be running by walmart in the next 2 weeks at most. i will ask then, but i am not totally sure they still sell guns

·
Registered
538 Posts
If that doesn't work out, it looks like Bud's Gun Shop has them:

Beretta 390 at Bud's

I always thought this was a Wal-Mart-only item, but maybe they bought some overstock. It's a little higher than the Wal-Mart price, and there'd be a transfer fee on top of that.

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
hiredgun is on point--just because wally world doesn't have it doesn't mean it can't be had!

Look around. Guns abound, my friend. Good luck and good shopping!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts