Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys

Im new to this forum but i just wanted to know if i can use my -beretta 391 teknys field- to hunt as well as sport shooting. I noticed that the gun didnt come with any equipment to hook a gun strap too. Just need a little guidance as i am also new to hunting and shooting. Thank you in advanced.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Welcome to Shotgunworld.

The fact that the word "Field" appears in the model name of your gun indicates it is intended for hunting, although it will also serve well for clay shooting.

My 391 Urika came with sling swivels. One fits under the forearm nut, and the other screws into the wood buttstock. The screw end was not pre-installed, because most hunters in the US do not use slings. If your Teknys did not come with the swivels, I'm sure the ones that are used on the Urika would also work on the Teknys.

Go to this site http://www.colegun.com/product_details. ... uExp=Parts and click on the tiny parts diagram to get one big enough to read. Look at part numbers 6 and 56.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
If you only need a sling occasionally to carry your shotgun you might take a look at something like this. Loops slip over the barrel and stock/pistol grip.

However, installing permanent swivels isn't difficult either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.