Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through the Gallery :
Example:

·
Premium Member
20,007 Posts
Through the Gallery :
Example:
I think that the title of the thread is misleading. While it does appear that BerettaUSA has cut out the dealer from the transaction, the sale still must be through a FFL in your home state. All the applicable federal and state laws must also be followed. It's not like purchasing a new toaster off Amazon.

Also, it's likely, IMO, that only certain limited-edition guns will be sold this way. There's no way that all the dealers who sell Beretta guns in the US would be willing or able to compete with BerettaUSA on the more common Beretta guns that are their bread-and-butter sales.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Beretta Gallery has been around a long time (40+ years at least) and has its own dealer FFL. Was in this room two years ago and got to handle the Sparviere, SO6EELL, and anything else that caught my eye. Had a great afternoon and highly recommend if you are ever near one.

Property Building Shelf Interior design Barware

The philosophy of the Galleries can be summed up in four points:
  1. Recreating the spirit of “outdoor life” in each Beretta sales shop, while offering a variety of upscale products that help consumers get more out of life
  2. Create a direct sales channel, to satisfy consumer demand through one-on-one contact between customer and company;
  3. Reinforce the leadership of the Beretta brand in outdoor apparel and accessories, with particular focus on the European and American markets;
  4. Display the full line of Beretta products: firearms, apparel, accessories, spare parts.
As for strategies and plans for the future, the Gallery concept is to be expanded into Europe’s leading capitals, with each store always occupying positions of unquestioned prestige that result in a successful compromise between prime location and high traffic. And finally the positive fallout mentioned above. A full range of our firearms, apparel, accessories and decorative items is on display in the Beretta Galleries of New York, Dallas, Buenos Aires, Paris and Milan and London.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You can buy them there, same as any other online retailer, they must be sent to a FFL to complete your purchase in your State.

You can get better pricing on most of them thru other online retailers

Reactions: shaynec

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm guessing that the Beretta folks will say that the embellishment reduces reflection and glare, and so doesn't interfere with your laser focus on the target.
The embellishment on the non-Gold DT-11 does a great job of reducing reflection/glare. IMO it's also much better looking.

Here's my DT-11:

Hood Air gun Automotive exterior Bumper Trigger

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The embellishment on the non-Gold DT-11 does a great job of reducing reflection/glare. IMO it's also much better looking.

Here's my DT-11:

View attachment 42573
Now if only they'd come to their senses and get rid of the damn BLUE accents on it!

Reactions: shacked

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Here is a DT11 with no blue accents
Much better! No blue, no weird stippling with letters in it. They had it right with the ASE series and the DT10. Not sure why they had to get weird with the blue on the newest guns. Imagine buying a fine Purdey or H&H and they painted blue lines on it. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts