Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This shotgun was given to me, it has made in Italy engraved on the side. It has a 28: fluted barrel, the gun is in excellent condition, it has only been shot about 10 times. It has engraving desing on both sides, and the trigger and saftey are gold. Can someone give me a ball park value. I do know that it was manufactured in Italy in 1979.

thanks,

·
Registered
285 Posts
While I do not know it's current blue book value, I would be interested in acquiring it if it were to be avaliable.

I have been looking for one (I am an older type guy) for my Lady friend for a while for casual trap.

Perhaps MarlandS can come along and give us an estimate of value.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I looked last night, I couldn't rectify the manufacture dates, the '79 date matches an A-301. Nor did it sound like what any of my reference material has , unless the gold is an upgrade,or it's a Super Lusso..

·
Registered
654 Posts
The GUN TRADER'S GUIDE list the A-302 as being manufactured from 1983 to 1987. My book is dated 1997 so you be the judge on higher/lower prices: fixed choke $355, multi-choke $400 if in EXCELLENT condition. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will get back to you with more current information.

I just picked one up last month in "like new" condition and it also has the gold trigger and safety button.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a used A302 12g today and I hear it might be early eighties late seventies, they stopped making them around 1985. The blue book value on a mint condition was $1,700+ and went down in price about 10% in condition from that. If yours hardly has any ware and tear on it $1700+ would be the blue book value.

The one that I bought was sitting in a safe all this time and the owner finally gave it up. I guess he was desperate to get rid of it he gave it up for $900.

·
Registered
2 Posts
MODEL 302 Super Lusso
- 12 or 20 ga., self-compensating gas operation semi-auto, designed for both 2 3/4 and 3 in. shells, available with interchangeable chokes, slug barrel, trap and skeet models (disc.), VR, mag. cut-off. Mfg. 1982-86. hand engraved receiver, many gold plated parts, and stock and forearm made from presentation grade walnut. Disc. 1986.
Grading .100% ....98% ....95% ....90% ....80% ....70% ....60%
..............$1,700 ..$1,500 .$1,250 .$1,025 $900 ..$800 .$700

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.