Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time asking a question so I hope I’m clear on the help I need. I’m in the market for a Beretta silver pigeon SP1 12 ***** for sporting clays. Does the current model supposed to have a mid bead. HP Optima chokes and a vented mid-rib? All the advertisements show a picture of a gun with no mid bead or a vented mid-rib. Thanks if anyone can shine some light on this difference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First time asking a question so I hope I’m clear on the help I need. I’m in the market for a Beretta silver pigeon SP1 12 * for sporting clays. Does the current model supposed to have a mid bead. HP Optima chokes and a vented mid-rib? All the advertisements show a picture of a gun with no mid bead or a vented mid-rib. Thanks if anyone can shine some light on this difference.
You are correct. My SP1 sporting has a mid bead and a vented mid rib. Factory chokes will be flush HP Optimas. The pictures on there website do not show the vented mid rib.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To the best of my knowledge the field model has no mid bead but the sporting does.
Thanks wyredlabel.
You are correct. My SP1 sporting has a mid bead and a vented mid rib. Factory chokes will be flush HP Optimas. The pictures on there website do not show the vented mid rib.
[/QUOTE
Glad to hear that is the model the J686SJ0?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts